Thursday, July 1, 2010

ello govna!

well today is the 1st of July...the month I leave to go to Bradford. For the past couple months I have been planning to go and experience something new and exciting. I wasn't quite sure where I was going to go but after a while things just seemed to point to Bradford. So I decided to go ahead with planning and if it was meant to be plans would go smoothly. I started with applying for my visa, then after it was processed I had an appointment and then got an email on june 17th saying my visa had been issued. It was probably one of the best emails I had ever got! I literally cried out side of best buy...yeah i am that lame. Once I got my visa I bought my plane ticket from Vancouver and right to London. On July 24th at 2:50pm I fly to my new home and then drive or catch a train to Bradford and arrive at my house with three roommates that I probably won't meet until I get there. So that is the the plans so far. If any of you decide to come visit or be wicked cool and send a letter or even cooler send a care package here is my address:

26 exmouth place
Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK
BD3 0NA

I will let you guys know more as it happens...love ya all


No comments:

Post a Comment