Thursday, July 15, 2010

one step closer.

Only 8 more days and I'll be off on my grand adventure. All my bags are packed and unfortunately way to heavy but we will see how that works out. I am amazed at how fast time has flown by! It started as small ideas and possibilities, then those ideas started turning into plans. And for so long I had all these plans and now they are actually happening. With about a week left in Canada, I am shocked at how many little things I thought were everyday things are so incredible and I am going to really miss. like mountains and tim hortons. But mostly I am going to miss the amazing people in my world.

I am so excited to see new things, experience new things, and find out new things about myself. I know that there are incredible things ahead and I can't wait for them to start!

xx Letitia

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful girl, I can't believe you are heading out so soon into the great big world! I know God has amazing things in store for you, all you have to do is take the next big step forward and trust with all your heart. England has no idea how lucky they are to have you. I already have some items for your first care package:) Lov you. Mom

    ReplyDelete