Saturday, July 24, 2010

Farewell Canada

On my way at last!!!!

after the stressfull planning, adventures, stress, and all the other unknowns I am on my way.

Right now I am sitting at gate D73 at the Vancouver airport and my plane to London is starting to board
I am so excited to see what adventures lie ahead.

However I do already miss my iPhone and have by habit wanted to check my texts and emails about a dozen times in the last ten minutes.

There are so many things I am curious to know about and excited to see.
I can't wait!!!!
Only a few short hours and I will be living in Engand.

As for now I am sitting in an awkward airport seat next to a guy who is eating very delicious smelling french fries and a burger.

Until next time, stay classy vancouver ;)

xx Letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment